So excited to have another video! My sound quality was really bad on other videos so after some mic hunting I think we’re back in business! I picked a simple, fresh & fast recipe! I am so over winter and ready for some light ‘n tasty recipes. This recipe is similar to one I posted in the past but replaced rotini noodles for zoodles!
Pesto Pasta Recipe (old post if you’d like the carb-a-rific version)
- 1/2-1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 bunches of Basil, stems removed
- 1/4 cup blanched unsalted almonds
- splash of vinegar or lemon juice
- 2-3 zucchini, spiralized
- Sun-dried tomato, optional garnish
Spiralize zucchini and set aside. Add all ingredients to a food processor and turn on low, drizzle in olive oil slowly until it forms a thin/medium consistency sauce. Not too runny but not too solid. Toss pesto over zoodles and sprinkle with sun-dried tomato slices. This will pair well with chicken & seafood.
Nom nom nom!